Feb 13, 2013
I just recorded a session for Citrix and The eLearning Guild. See the handout and the session recording link below.
March 15, 2012
Karen's excited about the release of "Up and Running with WebEx Training Center," a 58-module video training course produced and distributed by lynda.com, an award-winning online learning company. In the course, Karen draws on over a dozen years of experience in online training and webinar production to demonstrates how to use Cisco's WebEx Training Center to hold effective online meetings. The three-hour course consists of 1- to 10-minute modules, which can be viewed separately or together. Check out the introduction.
Download thePDF press release.
Improve your online presentation skills
You know that teaching online is different than teaching in a classroom. But how do you prepare for the online world of teaching? Through group sessions and one-on-one coaching, We can help! Kaleidoscope Training & Consulting will show you what works online and what doesn't, and help you successfully make the transition from classroom teaching to online.
By the end of your program, you will:
- Understand online learners, and how they differ from classroom learners
- Adapt your classroom content and materials for synchronous online delivery
- Learn and use new instructional-design strategies for standard online training and collaboration software
- Optimize your presentation skills to give clear messages to learners
- Develop assessments and evaluations to gauge learner needs and progress throughout your programs
- Leverage technologies like Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro, WebEx, Microsoft Live Meeting, GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoTo Training, and Elluminate
Contact us to register for a program that suits your needs.
Improve your in-person skills, too!
How much time and money would it save your organization each year if your staff were able to learn better? Envision a workplace in which people:
- Grasp new tasks more quickly
- Remember procedures more accurately
- Effectively relate training assignments to work realities
- Take responsibility for learning
- Maximize the use of self-paced online training
- Save travel expenses using synchronous training software
Whether you have five minutes or five days to transfer knowledge to others, you can maximize learning opportunities using strategies you'll learn in Kaleidoscope's programs.
Using proven principles from Neurolinguistic Programming and Accelerated Learning, you'll reduce the time required for learning. You'll discover what questions to ask to ensure that learning is really happening. You'll revolutionize your approaches to teaching both soft skills and technical skills—whether in person, on the phone, or online.