Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Have you ever watched a web-based conference session and wondered, “how’d they do that?” When slides or polls appear or videos pop up and play automatically, it’s not magic! There’s a person behind every action who must click, type or drag to make things happen. If you’re always the participant and never the presenter, join this session to take a peek at how it’s done.
In this session, we’ll explore aspects of the Adobe Connect software from a presenter’s point of view so you can see what you’ve been missing.
You will learn how to:
• Choose the right type of webinar room (Meeting, Training, Event, Webinar) for your event
• Customize settings and features to accommodate planned interactions
• Document delivery plan in a shared location
• Communicate with team members using secret and private messaging
• Manage participant questions and technical issues
• Deliver consistent sessions using templates
• Discover what Presenters do that Participants don’t see