How do you bring your traditional training up to date using virtual classrooms and other tools? You know your classroom training needs a makeover, but you don’t know where to start, and you can’t afford to hire a team of experts. It seems like you’re trapped using old technologies and even older methodologies. You might even question whether you and your organization are ready to learn in new ways.
Whether you want to simply enhance a few classes by adding online follow-up webinars or you want to completely transform how your organization learns with mobile and tablet technologies, participants in this workshop will get a toolkit of resources and a strategy to get the job done. Bring your toughest training challenges, and you’ll learn to design solutions that leave your organization impressed with your training makeovers and eager to see more.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to adapt traditional classroom design for virtual classroom delivery
- What an effective online learning session looks like—and what makes it good
- Ways to engage learners by integrating available resources inside and alongside the virtual classroom
- How to make design interactions for your chosen virtual classroom platform
- How to use a storyboard template to organize and document the details of your lesson plan
- How to visually and instructionally improve your virtual training content
- How to evolve your presentation skills to connect with online learners
- How to prepare for successful sessions using proven delivery techniques and guidelines
Trainers, training managers, instructional designers, and one-person training departments who need to learn how to transition from ILT to virtual classroom delivery.
Technology discussed in this session:
Various virtual classroom platforms.
Participant technology requirements:
A wireless, network-accessible laptop.